Review all Policies, Guidelines and Application Forms with the menu at the left.
Roslea Shamrocks are committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for all young people who wish to participate in our Gaelic Games and activities. We will take all practicable steps to protect them from harm, all discernible forms of abuse, discri AClubs.
- Appointing a Designated Person at the Club who will liaise with the statutory authorities as appropriate.
- Appointing a National Designated Person to assist in the processing of child protection and welfare matters.
- Ensuring that all allegations of abuse of young people are confidentially dealt with in accordance the Association's Guidelines for Dealing with Allegations of Abuse (Fourth Edition 2009) and with statutory guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of our Child Protection procedures and policies on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring that members, coaches, team mentors, administrators, parents/guardians and spectators sign up to and adhere to our Code of Behaviour.